Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nursery Decorating Step 1

The first step to decorating the nursery is complete!  The crib is bought, and my HHBL assembled it the day it arrived!


Check out the green paint!  I painted this room just last year and am not wanting to do it again.  I think we can keep it as is and still make it "girly."  Any suggestions on completmentary colors??

TO DO LIST
  • Clear out the rest of the furniture!
  • Look at crib sheets and sets!
  • Find a rug to hide the not so great carpet!

7 comments:

  1. pink! Raspberry! Red!

    I love the green. I totally think you can make it girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple would go nice too...but I like the Raspberry idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie and Cris have such good ideas. As I was reading your post, I thought that pink and purple and various shades of both would look good with your green walls. Have fun shopping and getting ready for your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On another note, I have awarded you "A Blog with Substance" award on my blog. Be sure to check it out.

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Heather beat me to it! You also have an award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you the award too! Looks like you really are full of something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, I am new to blogging and am going to sit in at Blog School with the Indiana Soybean Assoc. next Tuesday. I am from Fowler and involved with Farm Bureau. Are you and your husband involved with FB? I know many young farmers in White County so I am sure we have some common friends. I am looking forward to keeping up with you and your new arrival. Steve and I have two girls,5 & 7. We also have semis but not as shiny as yours ;-) They have been hauling corn all week. We farm 2000 acres and have about 120 feeder cattle.

    Once I have my blog up and running, I will let you know.

    Lana Wallpe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails