Monday, August 30, 2010

The Great Garage Sale

This past Friday, I took off work to hit up some garage sales.  A co-worker took me to Rossville Indiana which is a small, quaint town of about 1500 people.  It was the town's Summers End Festival, and the town was packed with garage sales.  I had so much fun and got so many great deals!  My only regret is that we didn't reserve a golf cart to ride around the town.  Most people use the golf carts to prevent all the congestion from the cars. 

Over the next couple weeks, I am going to chronicle all the great deals I got.

Exhibit A

Total Spent: $.50

This little bread pan makes the most adorable loaves of bread.  I had to rush home and make zucchini bread to try it out.






The pan makes the perfect personal size bread loaf!  Don't these look yummy?  Believe me, they are!

5 comments:

  1. oh man I wish I had known about this...my kids take piano in Rossville, so we are out there once a week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those kind of mini loaf pans. I have several on the pans, BUT they are NOT connected, and that makes it waaaayyyy tricky to put in the oven and get out! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom will be so so jealous of the bread pan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perhaps the coolest pan I have ever seen. Can't wait to see what other "find" you found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am jealous of that bread pan. Good find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails